Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I find the people who love getting outraged at

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    The event needs to be given a snappy name before it can really become an event.

Think 9/11 or 7/7 as the incident in your own city became.

We always went down the route of simply naming them by the location - the Omagh bomb, the Enniskillen bomb, the Warrenpoint bomb which in my case is simply the bomb.
    I was thinking of Bataclan the other day and wondering how long to the next one.

Do you want my ticket for Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I was thinking of Bataclan the other day and wondering how long to the next one.

Do you want my ticket for Saturday?
    Don't let the terrorists win A.

#staystrong

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Perhaps not as easy as you may suggest Maurice else you would stop them in advance.

Thing is by the time the damage has been done they appear to have saved you the hassle and exterminated themselves.

As plans go it is flawed.
    Exterminate their families. Exterminate their friends. Exterminate their supporters and apologists,

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Exterminate their families. Exterminate their friends. Exterminate their supporters and apologists,
    To one extent or another, that's practically everyone though, as I was trying to say.

Difficult.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    To one extent or another, that's practically everyone though, as I was trying to say.

Difficult.
    Not half as difficult as waiting until they exterminate the rest of us. An idiot could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Not half as difficult as waiting until they exterminate the rest of us. An idiot could see that.
    Almost everyone sees it, I suppose. We just cannot do it. Not really. Not cricket.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."