Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I find the people who love getting outraged at

I find the people who love getting outraged at

people who vent after these attacks to be despicable ****s. It's like they search social media for something offensive for them to make a song and dance about.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    people who vent after these attacks to be despicable ****s. It's like they search social media for something offensive for them to make a song and dance about.
    It's a diversionary tactic. I nearly kicked my car radio in on the way into work listening to some mealy mouthed cünt claiming to be the 'Bishop of Manchester' attacking social media 'trolls' who were 'sowing the seeds of hatred' whilst telling us all what jolly good chaps his Allan pals were and how they wouldn't hurt a fly.

"They will not divide us." I've never seen the immediate aftermath of a nail bomb attack, but I'm guessing the results are pretty divisive to the human body.

The mad **** who does it is one thing. The people who encourage it are another. But all the people who know about it and do nothing are just as guilty and appear to get a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "They will not divide us." I've never seen the immediate aftermath of a nail bomb attack, but I'm guessing the results are pretty divisive to the human body.

The mad **** who does it is one thing. The people who encourage it are another. But all the people who know about it and do nothing are just as guilty and appear to get a free pass.
    all this they won't win, they won't divide us, carry on as usual.
    All very well to say. what about the dead wons? whoever 'they' are they won.

It also seems a strange way to deal with a problem is to ignore it and carry on with your life. This seems to be the approach. of course it's difficult to prevent but it seems a strange message.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a diversionary tactic. I nearly kicked my car radio in on the way into work listening to some mealy mouthed cünt claiming to be the 'Bishop of Manchester' attacking social media 'trolls' who were 'sowing the seeds of hatred' whilst telling us all what jolly good chaps his Allan pals were and how they wouldn't hurt a fly.
    Has any community leaders been on yet?

The fact there are 'community leaders' already suggests something isn't quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Has any community leaders been on yet?

The fact there are 'community leaders' already suggests something isn't quite right.
    Yes, they used to be known as "mum & dad" but that sort of thing seems to have gone out of fashion.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I've just had a shouting match with someone with the old "we don't know who's done it yet". Of course we know and when we find out what are you going to do about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    all this they won't win, they won't divide us, carry on as usual.
    All very well to say. what about the dead wons? whoever 'they' are they won.

It also seems a strange way to deal with a problem is to ignore it and carry on with your life. This seems to be the approach. of course it's difficult to prevent but it seems a strange message.

It's all the 'how can we stop this?' horseshît that bothers me. This sort of stuff could be stopped relatively easily by the introduction of a few emergency measures (the internment of everyone on a terrorist watch list and the shutting down of radicalising mosques for a start). But of course the hand-wringers would be the first to start whining about those measures.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There were even people suggesting it could've been the IRA in the immediate aftermath

ANYONE BUT THE ALLANS!!!

There were even people suggesting it could've been the IRA in the immediate aftermath

ANYONE BUT THE ALLANS!!!
    Islamists are the new IRA. Plenty of support from the hand-wrining classes and quite a few politicians.