Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elephant in the room. Someone has to mention it

Elephant in the room. Someone has to mention it

What did you have for breakfast?

Your mum

is not an elephant.

I hope.

Boiled eggs, dry bread. Small glass of beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Earl Grey, slice of lemon.

Two Marlboro Lights.

Cereal. 2 cups of English breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Cereal. 2 cups of English breakfast.
    Did this cereal involve, erm, milk, m?

A text at 5.50am from my wife in Manchester telling me she was OK. This rather confused me, since I had no idea why she wouldn't be OK. Then I checked the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A text at 5.50am from my wife in Manchester telling me she was OK. This rather confused me, since I had no idea why she wouldn't be OK. Then I checked the news.
    A confusing business indeed, especially if, like me, one had never even heard of the woman* before.

*The one responsible for that unfortunate gathering, I mean. Not your wife.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    A confusing business indeed, especially if, like me, one had never even heard of the woman* before.

*The one responsible for that unfortunate gathering, I mean. Not your wife.
    I had heard of her due to having a teenage daughter. Although I wouldn't have been able to pick her out of a line up

I found out something was happening from former Awimber club level. as I had a quick look at facebook before going to sleep and he was mentioning manchester. I couldn't at that point be bothered to turn on the news.

I had heard of her due to having a teenage daughter. Although I wouldn't have been able to pick her out of a line up
    Yes, mine just filled us in on the details. Apparently quite a big noise in the teeny-bop world.

So to speak.

Oh, well. The whole thing has probably saved us a few quid