Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This Oxford University student that stabbed her bf and isn't going to jail

This Oxford University student that stabbed her bf and isn't going to jail

It has to be said that she does have the stone cold look of a serial killer.

nintchdbpict000324335651.jpg

On the other hand I definitely would and her psychotic look may just add to the excitement
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post

On the other hand I definitely would and her psychotic look may just add to the excitement
    That and the latex dress. I expect her boyfriend enjoys being stabbed.

Right. I was wondering why she wasn't jailed but I see the whole thing was just a bit of playful banter, no real harm done. She didn't kill anyone.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. I was wondering why she wasn't jailed but I see the whole thing was just a bit of playful banter, no real harm done. She didn't kill anyone.
    Either that or she has really terrible aim
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Either that or she has really terrible aim
    That would be unfortunate, given that she is training to be a surgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Terribly unfortunate.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I think Oxford said that they were going to kick her out...