Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Kosh, Paulista, and possibly Mustafi too unavailable for the final.

So Kosh, Paulista, and possibly Mustafi too unavailable for the final.

Which leaves Per, Holding and Monreal with no backup. Have I missed anyone?

And Gibbs on the wing.

Gubbed imo.

The match will not be won where these people play, in any case.

I see your point though, it may very well be lost there

Chambers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

And Gibbs on the wing.

Gubbed imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Mustafi will return, pretty sure. Which will probably mean him, Holding and Monreal in the centre and Gibbs on the left. Can't see him risking Per at Wembley when he hasn't played a full game in over a year.

Let's just hope Alexis plays.

We're gubbed anyway.

And Gibbs on the wing.

Gubbed imo.

We've played without a defense for portions of the season anyway. What harm one more game?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

You had me wondering who Paulista was.

Mustafi was sick, he will be grand. We've all turned up for work sick at some point of our lives.

I do expect we are gubbed all the same, they are simply a much better football team.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Mustafi was sick, he will be grand. We've all turned up for work sick at some point of our lives.

I do expect we are gubbed all the same, they are simply a much better football team.
    He's in concussion protocol, SW.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I've turned up for work sick today. I say sick - I was drinking til 4 this morning. One simply doesn't leave a lady drinking on her own. Don't understand why North London refers to our excellent centre half by the place he comes from rather than his name. Do you Dublin?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I've turned up for work sick today. I say sick - I was drinking til 4 this morning. One simply doesn't leave a lady drinking on her own. Don't understand why North London refers to our excellent centre half by the place he comes from rather than his name. Do you Dublin?
    Oh, and the cup is in the bag. May be in your neck of the woods for the first weekend of the season - you can buy me a drink then

Oh, and the cup is in the bag. May be in your neck of the woods for the first weekend of the season - you can buy me a drink then
    Fúcking drunk headwand replying to yourself.

Is it this Saturday? I'm not sure I can bear to watch.