Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I didn't realise Ramsey hadn't scored a league goal all season

I didn't realise Ramsey hadn't scored a league goal all season

And I think #Welbz is a poor finisher but he is also desperately unlucky with it too.

Koeman can get stuffed as well, arrogant prick. Typical Dutchman, so I gather.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

And I think #Welbz is a poor finisher but he is also desperately unlucky with it too.

There's racist.

Yes, well that's because he's been poor for much of the season contrary to what some football geniuses on here would tell you.

Nice goal yesterday, mind. Almost good enough to make me forget deliberately letting the ball run under his foot in the middle of the pitch so that he could turn and run onto it only to discover that there was an Everton player standing there who gratefully took control and started a counter attack from a great position.

Ramsaka

I'm inclined to agree on Welbeck although at some point we might have to accept that his bad luck is actually him being **** at it and that might very well be why they sold him to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's racist.
    It's what my German in-laws assured me

Oh, I see what you mean. Sorry.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I'm inclined to agree on Welbeck although at some point we might have to accept that his bad luck is actually him being **** at it and that might very well be why they sold him to us.
    Oh, of course it was why they sold him to us. We just all hoped for the old "new club, new luck" thing to come into play.

He does seem a most pleasant fellow.

What did Koeman do or say, red?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, well that's because he's been poor for much of the season contrary to what some football geniuses on here would tell you.

Nice goal yesterday, mind. Almost good enough to make me forget deliberately letting the ball run under his foot in the middle of the pitch so that he could turn and run onto it only to discover that there was an Everton player standing there who gratefully took control and started a counter attack from a great position.

Ramsaka
    Talk us through his terrible performance against Portugal in the Euro semi-finals again, WES

Oh, of course it was why they sold him to us. We just all hoped for the old "new club, new luck" thing to come into play.

He does seem a most pleasant fellow.

Welbz is a lovely lad with a great attitude. A fair player but, unfortunately, not much better than that.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

It was some goal though....Welbz miss was horrendous thank goodness Hector scored.