Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I wonder what he means by hostile environment?

We know Alexis and Ozil were in the Wenger-in camp. Any clues as to who might have been Wenger-out?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    We know Alexis and Ozil were in the Wenger-in camp. Any clues as to who might have been Wenger-out?
    We don't really know that at all, do we, except to say that players normally side with the manager who's picking them each week; he's the best manager, so far as they are concerned.

If and when Wenger leaves, each player's future may simply depend upon who the new bloke, or bird, is.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Private conversations though, ain't it. Different matter entirely. Everyone at the club has done all they can to show a united front.
    or not, if this is a leak from within and not fake news?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

That's the brilliant thing; we don't know!

And apparently, neither does anybody else. Apart from those that do, obviously. And Wenger.

It's all very exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    or not, if this is a leak from within and not fake news?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Lucas Perez, I expect. The poor sod.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Lucas Perez, I expect. The poor sod.
    He'll be our first choice striker next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He'll be our first choice striker next season.
    He'll be behind Jermaine Defoe imo.

He'll be behind Jermaine Defoe imo.
    We could do a lot worse than making Bournemouth an offer for Josh King, tbh. £25-30million should do it. 14 in his last 17, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And apparently, neither does anybody else. Apart from those that do, obviously. And Wenger.

It's all very exciting

fuels speculation and makes for interesting press conferences and the selling of papers
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Wenger Outs...Possibly the Brits plus a few of the more sensible foreigners who knew Ivan was only asking the question or foreigners with ax to grind like Debuchy....although he should've had as much input as Yaya Sanogo.

i.e. Ox, Ramsey (corrupted by Coleman), Gibbs, Welbeck, Theo (hardly played since the alleged Ivan chat), Ospina, Lucas and Debuchy.

Could also add in Chambers and Wilshere as a question of this magnitude who also affect them.