Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So if we'd signed Mustafi in time for the first game and got a draw, we'd be in the

So if we'd signed Mustafi in time for the first game and got a draw, we'd be in the

CL and would be £30m richer. Well done, you penny pinching French ****.

Going into that game with Chambers & Holding was a terrible result of Wenger's policy to wait until the last day to save money...

Yes. Or if we'd beaten that hopeless Watford outfit at home. Or if we'd got a couple of draws in those terrible away peformances at Palace and West Brom.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus The Immortal Gooner View Post
    Going into that game with Chambers & Holding was a terrible result of Wenger's policy to wait until the last day to save money...

I thought Wenger doesn't negotiate the deals. Why is he getting the blame?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I don't know who negotiates the deals so I'm just blaming the club as a whole. Maybe it's the wonderful and underpaid Gazidis who stalled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    None of us know the details, so best not to speculate on them. Arsene is staying (seems the club have leaked it now), so let's just get behind him. New formation, new fortunes?

I am seriously considering giving up my season tickets.

Lol guess you've been waiting a while with this won.

--

Any FA Cup tickets going? Gotta be a few spares knocking about...Kos ain't playing so we can't win innit

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I am seriously considering giving up my season tickets.
    Sure you are Mo ...you'll renew . I'll bet you a tenner on it

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Sure you are Mo ...you'll renew . I'll bet you a tenner on it
    I will renew but I am seriously considering not renewing. If we are to have an era of Kronke-led mediocrity with no end in sight I think I would give my tickets up. Won't stop supporting the team or watching all the games but I won't spend my money so it goes into Kronke's pocket if we do not invest in a competitive team.