Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy Ritchie's King Arthur is brilliant, by the way.

Guy Ritchie's King Arthur is brilliant, by the way.

It captures just the right tone; basically RocknRolla set in the Middle Ages. Great fun.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It captures just the right tone; basically RocknRolla set in the Middle Ages. Great fun.
    I've only seen a clip of Beckham's cameo. Absolutely awful

Seen the new Aliens movie?

Times gave it 4 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Seen the new Aliens movie?

Times gave it 4 stars.
    Going to see that next week - looks very good

Yes. Ermm. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I've only seen a clip of Beckham's cameo. Absolutely awful
    It's terrific. I want to see Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes films now.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Ermm. No.
    His films are all rather raffish and blokey, so I can see why you wouldn't be keen #NTTAWWI

It's terrific. I want to see Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes films now.
    Was watching the Sherlock Holmes film that he did at the weekend. Was exhausting to watch - only got about halfway through

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Was watching the Sherlock Holmes film that he did at the weekend. Was exhausting to watch - only got about halfway through
    I just didn't like the idea of the lead actor; not Holmes-y enough. Got to give it a go now though.

Jax Teller, Sons of Anarchy, I really miss that show