Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A wan ker called Phil but billing himself as "secret polls"

A wan ker called Phil but billing himself as "secret polls"

Has come out not-so-secretly claiming there is a massive "serge" towards Labour and they only trail 42-39.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Has come out not-so-secretly claiming there is a massive "serge" towards Labour and they only trail 42-39.

like the man said the other day "The only way Labour are going to win is if Diane Abbott counts the votes"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    like the man said the other day "The only way Labour are going to win is if Diane Abbott counts the votes"
    Anyway, Brixton?????

My mate send me a video of some of the night. One was a few minutes of Open Up and the other what seemed to be a few minutes of the floor.

I suspect he was somewhat discombobulated.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Open Up
    The second best thing Mr Lydon did since leaving the Sex Pistols. The best being the first Public Image single.

On reflection, make that the second best thing he did since joining the Sex Pistols.

Anyway, Brixton?????
    Banging. Had tinnitus until Tuesday afternoon. It is always a rare treat to be immersed in such pounding, thunderous bass that no other act gets anywhere close to

In all the times I have seen them, I had never seen them do Open Up. They did a good job integrating the vocals and video with the live set. Newer version of Inspection too, more faithful to the album version.

Saturday seemed slightly different to Friday somehow, I think that might have been something to do with the affected hearing.

Great atmosphere both nights, a little like the old raves, everyone seemed to let the music take control
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Banging. Had tinnitus until Tuesday afternoon. It is always a rare treat to be immersed in such pounding, thunderous bass that no other act gets anywhere close to

In all the times I have seen them, I had never seen them do Open Up. They did a good job integrating the vocals and video with the live set. Newer version of Inspection too, more faithful to the album version.

Saturday seemed slightly different to Friday somehow, I think that might have been something to do with the affected hearing.

Great atmosphere both nights, a little like the old raves, everyone seemed to let the music take control
    Blatant HR speak for lots of people on drugs.

Blatant HR speak for lots of people on drugs.
    **** me, if you can't do a little mandy before a Leftfield gig . . .