Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Awimb it's time for a moan. I am not going to moan about money this time.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This time is actually about time.

I have no time to do anything after getting home doing the usual stuff like eat. It's time to go bed again. The weekends always have some sort of activity that needs to be done or attending to so time there is gone.

So is it like this for another 30-40 years? if I am luckily enough to reach 65.
    Some jobs over here allow flexible working hours. So you can be in work at 7:00 and leave at 15:30, which is what a lot of people do in the summer. Home by 16:00, out in the garden for the rest of the evening possibly with the BBQ on the go. You also get a couple of hours a week for working out, so you can take that out on a Friday and start the weekend early

I'll never move back

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Some jobs over here allow flexible working hours. So you can be in work at 7:00 and leave at 15:30, which is what a lot of people do in the summer. Home by 16:00, out in the garden for the rest of the evening possibly with the BBQ on the go. You also get a couple of hours a week for working out, so you can take that out on a Friday and start the weekend early

I'll never move back
    Called Smart working here... I'm in at 7 and leave by 4.. home at 4-45 and then have the whole evening to listen to the kids fighting
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar