Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hadn't seen a fag packet for a while and was horrified last weekend to realise that

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Funnily enough a beer doesn't even have nutrition information on it.
    Energy: 100Cal
    Burping gas: 3g
    Cure for the universe: 500ml

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It's the nanny state gone mad, Burnley. I will be sourcing an elegant cigarette case for Ms A's birthday in due course. A bloke at work has a nice metal box with the classic red marbs design which looks fab.

Basically all cigarettes now look the same. Winston Smith would be right at home. Oh, and I have to buy my rolling tobacco in larger (30g) pouches instead of the old half ounce (12.5g) and am now smoking more heavily as I don't have to go to the shop so often. wd nanny. Can't buy tens either.
    It's grotesque if you ask me. But this is what happens once you start letting the state police private behaviour. Blair, basically.

I was thinking I might get this one as a present for Sir C. Très elegant, n'est-ce pas?

11420136_1_l.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's grotesque if you ask me. But this is what happens once you start letting the state police private behaviour. Blair, basically.

I was thinking I might get this one as a present for Sir C. Très elegant, n'est-ce pas?

11420136_1_l.jpg
    Sehr schick.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

11420136_1_l.jpg
    I've always been torn as to who looked cooler smoking; Bogart in Casablanca or Bond in Dr No.

Both had the above, and wore them very well. Probably Bogart, though.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I've always been torn as to who looked cooler smoking; Bogart in Casablanca or Bond in Dr No.

Both inspired a generation, imo

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Two good candidates. Lauren Bacall has to be up there too.

11420136_1_l.jpg
    Lolzers...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Two good candidates. Lauren Bacall has to be up there too.

This, on the other hand...

daniel_storysize_650_071114064158.jpg