Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hadn't seen a fag packet for a while and was horrified last weekend to realise that

I hadn't seen a fag packet for a while and was horrified last weekend to realise that

they are now even more gruesome than they were when I jacked smoking in. There was one that at first glance appeared to be a cancerous arsehole, but which I now realise must have been a hole in someone's throat.

Given all this horridness, it struck me that there must be a renewed market for elegant cigarette cases that allow smokers to enjoy their nicotine without having to flash around pictures of hideous cancer cünts. What say you, fagWIMB?

You are absolutely right. I have a elegant case and I do with the offensive packets what they deserve, throw them on the ground to be picked up by representatives of the same ridiculous government that insists on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    they are now even more gruesome than they were when I jacked smoking in. There was one that at first glance appeared to be a cancerous arsehole, but which I now realise must have been a hole in someone's throat.

Given all this horridness, it struck me that there must be a renewed market for elegant cigarette cases that allow smokers to enjoy their nicotine without having to flash around pictures of hideous cancer cünts. What say you, fagWIMB?
    I think vaping has pretty much done away with most of the smoking market. You see people sucking on all sorts, none of which are fags.

It hasn't. That's what you see in public because of so many restrictions, a quarter of the population still smokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    It hasn't. That's what you see in public because of so many restrictions, a quarter of the population still smokes.
    Yes but more and more in private and it probably is only a matter of time until cigarette smoking stops almost entirely.

I wouldn't go long any stocks associated with smoking tobacco, Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I think vaping has pretty much done away with most of the smoking market. You see people sucking on all sorts, none of which are fags.
    You mum being case and point, really. Always sucking on something.

Tobacco use is growing in South America, Asia and Africa. However much the European wimps might want it's not going to blow away.

If they were serious about stopping smoking they would ban it or they would make vaping more acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Tobacco use is growing in South America, Asia and Africa. However much the European wimps might want it's not going to blow away.

If they were serious about stopping smoking they would ban it or they would make vaping more acceptable.
    Bans on vaping in public spaces are utterly ridiculous and stand up to no scrutiny whatsoever. Attacks on vaping by the anti-smoking lobby in fact only serve to reveal that at core these people just hate the idea that anyone might ever enjoy any smoking-related product and just want to stop them at all costs.

Not only horrid boxes Berni. They even removed any sort of silver band or any special fonts on the cigarettes.

it's all a bit ridicules imo. Funnily enough a beer doesn't even have nutrition information on it.

It's the nanny state gone mad, Burnley. I will be sourcing an elegant cigarette case for Ms A's birthday in due course. A bloke at work has a nice metal box with the classic red marbs design which looks fab.

Basically all cigarettes now look the same. Winston Smith would be right at home. Oh, and I have to buy my rolling tobacco in larger (30g) pouches instead of the old half ounce (12.5g) and am now smoking more heavily as I don't have to go to the shop so often. wd nanny. Can't buy tens either.