Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Guy Ritchie's King Arthur is brilliant, by the way.

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It captures just the right tone; basically RocknRolla set in the Middle Ages. Great fun.
    What's it about?

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What's it about?
    King Arthur, oddly enough. You know, Camelot, Excalibur and all that caper.

    Being a Guy Ritchie picture though, instead of rot like "Oh, ye stars that shudder over me ..", the chaps say things like "Shut up, you posh *******!"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    King Arthur, oddly enough. You know, Camelot, Excalibur and all that caper.

    Being a Guy Ritchie picture though, instead of rot like "Oh, ye stars that shudder over me ..", the chaps say things like "Shut up, you posh *******!"
    Is it things like 'Oi! Lancelot you slaaaag! Did you fak my missus, you caaaaahnt?'

    It is, isn't it?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is it things like 'Oi! Lancelot you slaaaag! Did you fak my missus, you caaaaahnt?'

    It is, isn't it?
    Yes! Great fun.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes! Great fun.
    Sorry, but it can't beat Excalibur. That was ace and had plenty of nude totty. Helen Mirren and Cherie Lunghi in the nip and Nicol Williamson overacting like a man on a particularly jagged mescaline trip - you can't say fairer than that imo.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes! Great fun.
    David Beckham stars in it.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    David Beckham stars in it.
    Appears, not "stars".
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but it can't beat Excalibur. That was ace and had plenty of nude totty. Helen Mirren and Cherie Lunghi in the nip and Nicol Williamson overacting like a man on a particularly jagged mescaline trip - you can't say fairer than that imo.
    Different matter entirely, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but it can't beat Excalibur. That was ace and had plenty of nude totty. Helen Mirren and Cherie Lunghi in the nip and Nicol Williamson overacting like a man on a particularly jagged mescaline trip - you can't say fairer than that imo.
    Spot on b

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sorry, but it can't beat Excalibur. That was ace and had plenty of nude totty. Helen Mirren and Cherie Lunghi in the nip and Nicol Williamson overacting like a man on a particularly jagged mescaline trip - you can't say fairer than that imo.
    Interesting aside. He smoked 80 fags a day and passed away in Amsterdam, unsurprisingly from esophageal cancer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •