Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Jesus, there is no one to vote for in this election :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In happier news, did you see young Mr Hepworth has another out?
    Oh yes, it's in the queue.

Also, have you not guilt-tripped the woman with your ethnicity? Have you not pointed out that she's threatening to vote for the party that panders to vile anti-semites who fantasise about having your race wiped off the face of the earth?

I don't think you're working hard enough on her, m.
    Yes, we watched Tom Holland's ISIS documentary yesterday (which I found rather disappointing) and I pointed out that the beardy Allans featured were friends of the chap she's planning to vote for.

I also reminded her that my childhood was scarred by a constant fear that my dad (who worked in the city) would be blown up by the IRA, who Jez actively supported.

She insisted she's not voting for him. I rolled my eyes.

It's a laugh a minute in our house

There's Hackney Marshes. You could drain those, I guess.
    And not a moment too soon apparently

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Also, have you not guilt-tripped the woman with your ethnicity?
    Isn't she more jewish than him though? I should imagine being married to Monty would turn even the most devout special brew into a rabid jew-baiter

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, we watched Tom Holland's ISIS documentary yesterday (which I found rather disappointing) and I pointed out that the beardy Allans featured were friends of the chap she's planning to vote for.

I also reminded her that my childhood was scarred by a constant fear that my dad (who worked in the city) would be blown up by the IRA, who Jez actively supported.

Married life, innit. We curled up on the sofa and watched Mary Poppins, while nibbling on tortillas and barbecue.

Soy sauce all over my new bitter lemon-coloured pyjamas
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I thought it very interesting, but was annoyed by how much it pulled its punches by constantly letting mainstream Islam off the hook.

That said, he clearly did something right if we're to judge by the amount of abuse he's getting from Islamist scum at the moment.

And have you not pointed out to her that every single vote Labour gets will be seen as an endorsement of its current leadership?

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Married life, innit. We curled up on the sofa and watched Mary Poppins, while nibbling on tortillas and barbecue.

Soy sauce all over my new bitter lemon-coloured pyjamas
    Mary Poppins as directed by Michael Mann?

Mary Poppins as directed by Michael Mann?
    I have considered that actually; there's similarities there. MP is already practically perfect though, of course. No need for a remake or "re-imagining"

Even though, I understand there is one currently on its way

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I have considered that actually; there's similarities there. MP is already practically perfect though, of course. No need for a remake or "re-imagining"

Even though, I understand there is one currently on its way
    Yes. That Blunt woman's in it, I understand.

I suppose your ideal film would a Michael Mann epic about hare coursing?

No point voting Tory where I live. It's Lab or Lib.
    That's what it was like when I was in Islington. but now I am under Enfield Southgate it's tory.