Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting to one side the fact that it's the most absurd and unmanly garment,

Putting to one side the fact that it's the most absurd and unmanly garment,

this male playsuit effort also seems wildly impractical. How does one urinate? By stripping to waist? And naked for defecation, presumably?

And surely it will ride up, leading to male camel toe and playing havoc with one's genital and perineal areas?

No. Not for me, Clive.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3575...king-the-mick/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    this male playsuit effort also seems wildly impractical. How does one urinate? By stripping to waist? And naked for defecation, presumably?

And surely it will ride up, leading to male camel toe and playing havoc with one's genital and perineal areas?

No. Not for me, Clive.

Kill me, B. I can't go on living in a world with blokes walking around in those.

No. Not for me, Clive.

One cannot imagine that it would be beyond the wit of man to fit the garment with some sort of opening at the front designed to allow egress to the pénis and enable micturation; perhaps this idea could be further rolled out to, you know, trousers?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Kill me, B. I can't go on living in a world with blokes walking around in those.
    The modern world innit, b.
    I read today that Mesut completed all three of his take ons on Tuesday night. His take ons. Jesus wept. I might just drink until it all ends

Really, bgm? I reckon a few years back you'd have been all over this. You were always bang on trend back in the day, as I recall.

No. Not for me, Clive.

Too late for the world to be worrying about absurdity and manliness by this time, I reckon.

Actually, my underwear often follows that broad and general scheme. Not today though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One cannot imagine that it would be beyond the wit of man to fit the garment with some sort of opening at the front designed to allow egress to the pénis and enable micturation; perhaps this idea could be further rolled out to, you know, trousers?
    Possibly, but I think that still misses the larger point of perineal chafing.

I think such garments are fine on young ladies, of course. They like a ludicrously impractical garment, the birds do.

Really, bgm? I reckon a few years back you'd have been all over this. You were always bang on trend back in the day, as I recall.
    Oh i still wear skinny jeans and the like, but this is just wrong, B. Imagine when a chap needs to bend over to pick up something he may have dropped on the floor. That thing is going to be pulling from the shoulders and flossing his arse, probably splitting his *******s in two as well. Not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Too late for the world to be worrying about absurdity and manliness by this time, I reckon.

Actually, my underwear often follows that broad and general scheme. Not today though.
    But presumably your underwear is elasticated? And no-one has to see you in it but your long-suffering spouse?

Oh i still wear skinny jeans and the like, but this is just wrong, B. Imagine when a chap needs to bend over to pick up something he may have dropped on the floor. That thing is going to be pulling from the shoulders and flossing his arse, probably splitting his *******s in two as well. Not a good look.
    Virtually any sudden movement is going to place the thing under strain. Also, I reckon you'd sweat into it very unpleasantly.