Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did anyone else watching on TV last night notice in the final moments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did anyone else watching on TV last night notice in the final moments

when Walcott was put through, the commentator thought it was Sanchez, but after realising it was Theo, instead of correcting himself he said "errr, and Walcott as well!" and then proceeded to dig an even deeper hole by pretending that he thought Sanchez was calling for Walcott to pass, even though the replay showed Sanzhez was absolutely no way near the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    when Walcott was put through, the commentator thought it was Sanchez, but after realising it was Theo, instead of correcting himself he said "errr, and Walcott as well!" and then proceeded to dig an even deeper hole by pretending that he thought Sanchez was calling for Walcott to pass, even though the replay showed Sanzhez was absolutely no way near the incident.
    Yes, I thought he could have dug himself out of it with a simple, 'They all look the same to me.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I thought he could have dug himself out of it with a simple, 'They all look the same to me.'
    When they came for Big Ron...

Bored now

Yes, I did I was quite pissed/not that interested though so assumed his excuse about Sanchez being nearby was true.

Yes...... But it seems you are the only one who really givers a **** about it
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman