Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: All these conspiracy theories about the referendum being influenced by sinister and

All these conspiracy theories about the referendum being influenced by sinister and

shadowy forces are getting on my wick.

Has everyone forgotten the way the sitting government used public money to leaflet the entire country with a pro-remain message? Or that the Remain side had the backing of pretty much every pillar of the global and national establishment, wheeling out the great and the good to wag their fingers at the stupid proles who were thinking of upsetting the apple cart, telling ever more outlandish tales of the disaster that would befall us should we dare to vote leave? That was a level playing field, was it?

All this conspiracy theory bullsh1t just smacks to me of a guy who plays with loaded dice complaining that the other guy cheated better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    shadowy forces are getting on my wick.

Has everyone forgotten the way the sitting government used public money to leaflet the entire country with a pro-remain message? Or that the Remain side had the backing of pretty much every pillar of the global and national establishment, wheeling out the great and the good to wag their fingers at the stupid proles who were thinking of upsetting the apple cart, telling ever more outlandish tales of the disaster that would befall us should we dare to vote leave? That was a level playing field, was it?

All this conspiracy theory bullsh1t just smacks to me of a guy who plays with loaded dice complaining that the other guy cheated better than him.
    Grayling must be having a field day with this. The actual mental case.

Losers should've used the Cheebacca defence imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    "I'm washing my hair?"

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Or Stoke fans calling Sanchez a cheat for scoring while he was injured just after Crouch had palmed one in at the other end.

It's like rain on your wedding day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Our defence could use Chewbacca in defence.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Our defence could use Chewbacca in defence.
    No discipline, r. All his sort are the same