Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So as we surged towards that 4th place like a trophy, you can imagine the Emirates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    All of that may well be true (although I don't think we would be able to attract a Paul Pogba-esque signing while not in the CL) but it still doesn't logically follow that you wouldn't care whether or not we qualify. Somewhat underwhelmed by the prospect, of course, but to be entirely agnostic is a bit weird.
    Would you rather make the CL and get knocked out in the first knockout round or win the EL? What do you think the odds of those two occurrences are? I would think the odds for the former are very strong and that we would be favourites to win the EL.

We are in no position to denigrate Thu football imo. Only a self-entitled muppet would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Would you rather make the CL and get knocked out in the first knockout round or win the EL? What do you think the odds of those two occurrences are? I would think the odds for the former are very strong and that we would be favourites to win the EL.

We are in no position to denigrate Thu football imo. Only a self-entitled muppet would do that.
    Bored now.