Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Those pulling the head off it over Alexis Sanchez

Those pulling the head off it over Alexis Sanchez

whilst moaning about Ozil are... odd.

I'll say it now. Mesut Ozil is almost as wonderful to watch as Cesc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Chelsea are going to sing a song about Cesc, and how he won the double. Double double.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I like Mesut, I've paid for enough replica tat with his name on anyway, but Alexis offers us something rare and valuable, i.e. twenty league goals.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I like Mesut, I've paid for enough replica tat with his name on anyway, but Alexis offers us something rare and valuable, i.e. twenty league goals.
    Imagine if we had him playing with an actual striker who can get 20+ league goals. Goals galore.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Imagine if we had him playing with an actual striker who can get 20+ league goals. Goals galore.
    Yeah, Jamie Vardy, wunnit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, Jamie Vardy, wunnit.
    No.

Morata

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No.

Morata
    Vardy was cheaper though, that's the point. Alexis-Morata-Özil is the kind of forward line Real Madrid or Juventus would field, whereas Alexis plus Some Pub Football-playing Chav is rather closer to our paygrade at the Arsenal.