Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: May we all take a moment of silent prayer to give thanks to The Almighty.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

May we all take a moment of silent prayer to give thanks to The Almighty.

The FTSE has just exceeded 7,500 points.

Dear God we thank you for thy bounty and for the gift of dividends and off-shore tax planning, amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The FTSE has just exceeded 7,500 points.

Dear God we thank you for thy bounty and for the gift of dividends and off-shore tax planning, amen.
    See you back here when the **** crashes you smug old wánker

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    See you back here when the **** crashes you smug old wánker
    Crashes are always temporary, h, and the market eventually returns to its peak. One doesn't fear a crash when one has a strong, stable plan for the future.

Crashes are always temporary, h, and the market eventually returns to its peak. One doesn't fear a crash when one has a strong, stable plan for the future.
    Your future is bleak though... old age is almost upon you, you are losing becoming a dribbling mess who probably only has months to live
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Your future is bleak though... old age is almost upon you, you are losing becoming a dribbling mess who probably only has months to live
    Are you píssed?

Are you píssed?
    Of course not.. I'm not LA..... I just sense your impending doom, you're DOOMED I tell you DOOOOOOOMED
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

How does this affect the housing market in North London, sir c? Only thing that really matters

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    How does this affect the housing market in North London, sir c? Only thing that really matters
    You're ok for the foreseeable future, la. I suspect that we've seen the end of ridiculous growth in property prices in London, but we're miles from a crash.

You're ok for the foreseeable future, la. I suspect that we've seen the end of ridiculous growth in property prices in London, but we're miles from a crash.
    ty Sir C - sounds all right to me

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's finally happening in Tottenham, even. A friend said she had an eye on a 3-bed up there for £280k a couple of months ago. £350k now.