Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next month I shall be able to apply for an Italian Passport

Next month I shall be able to apply for an Italian Passport

they seem to have relaxed rules about this sort of thing. Like not having to have ever lived there.

Should I bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they seem to have relaxed rules about this sort of thing. Like not having to have ever lived there.

Should I bother?
    Why do/would you want one, P?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Why do/would you want one, P?
    Brexit,

and as I own something there maybe I can retire there or something.
    and this way I could have 3 passports like a spy or something.

Should I bother?
    I'd be careful about doing that sort of thing until we see what kind of Brexit deal gets hammered out. Just in case.

Brexit,

Do you eat avocado toast?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Brexit,

I can apply for a Swedish one now but haven't bothered. My British one expires in 2019 so i'll probably get a Swedish one then and not bother renewing my British one.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I can apply for a Swedish one now but haven't bothered. My British one expires in 2019 so i'll probably get a Swedish one then and not bother renewing my British one.
    So you never want to come back, bgm? Because we'll be barring the gates to all foreigners come April 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Do you eat avocado toast?
    I discovered my daughter eats poached eggs on avocado toast the other day. I was somewhat disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So you never want to come back, bgm? Because we'll be barring the gates to all foreigners come April 2019.
    Well i'm only thinking to get the Swedish one because i can just turn up at a police station and get it sorted within 20 minutes. How hard is it to renew a British one from abroad?

Yes. Well said, that Aussie fellow, imo.

You can't blame people though really. The world has become so addicted to spending other peoples' money that nobody understands what's what anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I discovered my daughter eats poached eggs on avocado toast the other day. I was somewhat disgusted.