Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Next month I shall be able to apply for an Italian Passport

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I still haven't got won.
    But I am fed up of having to go through the non eu queue at the airport.


    Usually not an issue for me as when I'm with the family we use the EU queue and when I'm on business it's business class which offers Fast Track. But a few months back a took a last minute BA flight to NY from Gatwick and there was no Fast Track at Gatwick.

    Seemed like half of Africa was in the queue with me. Took over an hour.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Have the Swedes got you into (ice) hockey at all, BGS? There was a point in time back in the late 90s when Sweden was right up there with Canada, Russia and the Yanks. Slipped a bit more recently.
    Nah i struggle with it. My girlfriends dad tried to get me to go and watch a game with him and i did everything i could to get out of it

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Nah i struggle with it. My girlfriends dad tried to get me to go and watch a game with him and i did everything i could to get out of it
    I only go for the beer and sausages. Mastercard are happy my children play it quite well
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So you never want to come back, bgm? Because we'll be barring the gates to all foreigners come April 2019.
    My Afrikaan brothers will be flocking here once the gates at Dover slam shut to Poles

    Though not sure that there is going to be much in the way of a job market. But we'll worry about that later.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post


    Usually not an issue for me as when I'm with the family we use the EU queue and when I'm on business it's business class which offers Fast Track. But a few months back a took a last minute BA flight to NY from Gatwick and there was no Fast Track at Gatwick.

    Seemed like half of Africa was in the queue with me. Took over an hour.
    apparently I can use the EU wons in the UK but I spy which queue is longer. 'WHERE IS YOUR LANDING CARD' Just hold on a minute jobsworth I don't need won.

    Cool thing is you get stamps in the EU.

    though that being said I got stuck behind a group of chinese monks once. That took forever.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I can apply for a Swedish one now but haven't bothered. My British one expires in 2019 so i'll probably get a Swedish one then and not bother renewing my British one.
    Steady on, Billy. You'll be getting Sharia a little before us, I expect. You might want to come back.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Steady on, Billy. You'll be getting Sharia a little before us, I expect. You might want to come back.
    I'm not certain Sharona would work in the frozen northern wastes of Northern Europe, to be honest.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not certain Sharona would work in the frozen northern wastes of Northern Europe, to be honest.
    Well, I'm certain that you have The Knack of confusing me, at times.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, I'm certain that you have The Knack of confusing me, at times.
    I just knew you'd get that one!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I just knew you'd get that one!
    My - or should I say M-m-m_my never had noticed these lyrics before

    Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
    I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •