Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just read about GRRM and HBO working on

Just read about GRRM and HBO working on

five different scripts for Game of Thrones prequels, with Robert's Rebellion and Dunk and Egg being ruled out. I hope Dance of the Dragons is one of them

Quite funny he's doing all this **** and still hasn't finished the next book

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    five different scripts for Game of Thrones prequels, with Robert's Rebellion and Dunk and Egg being ruled out. I hope Dance of the Dragons is one of them

Quite funny he's doing all this **** and still hasn't finished the next book
    I thought he said they were all sequels. Might have read it wrong. There were rumors Neil Gaiman was to take over and finish the book as he is actually capable of ***CING WELL FINISHING ONE. He denied it of course

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thought he said they were all sequels. Might have read it wrong. There were rumors Neil Gaiman was to take over and finish the book as he is actually capable of ***CING WELL FINISHING ONE. He denied it of course
    Pretty sure he said they'd be set before Game of Thrones. I'm now convinced he'll be dead before finishing the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Neil Gaiman went to my school. I don't think he liked it much, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Pretty sure he said they'd be set before Game of Thrones. I'm now convinced he'll be dead before finishing the books.
    It's been so long now that I'd actually forgotten that he was supposed to be writing the next book, the idle fat cūnt. I'm going to refuse to buy it on principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's been so long now that I'd actually forgotten that he was supposed to be writing the next book, the idle fat cūnt. I'm going to refuse to buy it on principle.
    Wasn't it supposed to have been finished in 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wasn't it supposed to have been finished in 2014?
    I believe so. He really has been taking the pķss for years now.