Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next month I shall be able to apply for an Italian Passport

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Well i'm only thinking to get the Swedish one because i can just turn up at a police station and get it sorted within 20 minutes. How hard is it to renew a British one from abroad?
    Piece of piss, I think. Though, I gather it takes a little longer than twenty minutes. A week or two perhaps?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Well i'm only thinking to get the Swedish one because i can just turn up at a police station and get it sorted within 20 minutes. How hard is it to renew a British one from abroad?
    I did it last year. Pretty simple but you do have to send the old one off so you're without a passport for up to four weeks (they were pretty good and got it back to me in just over two though

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    ...and as I own something there maybe I can retire there or something.
    Yes, you could go across there and claim their state pension and other benefits ...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I did it last year. Pretty simple but you do have to send the old one off so you're without a passport for up to four weeks (they were pretty good and got it back to me in just over two though
    Seems alright then. For some reason i was thinking i'd get called to an embassy for an interview

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, you could go across there and claim their state pension and other benefits ...
    I want one of those ID card type things they have so I can buy fags out of the machine.

I was recently told I could get a British passport easily but it would cost me about £400. £400 to become British.

Seems a bit steep imo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I was recently told I could get a British passport easily but it would cost me about £400. £400 to become British.

Seems a bit steep imo.
    Cost me £150 to apply for Swedish citizenship and then a passport is £35.

Seems a bit steep imo.
    I still haven't got won.
    But I am fed up of having to go through the non eu queue at the airport.

Cost me £150 to apply for Swedish citizenship and then a passport is £35.
    Have the Swedes got you into (ice) hockey at all, BGS? There was a point in time back in the late 90s when Sweden was right up there with Canada, Russia and the Yanks. Slipped a bit more recently.

Seems a bit steep imo.
    That's just the cost of the passport; being British is beyond price.

Far beyond.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."