Bet for FREE on football and win real cash bet4F is changing the game
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Open-topped bus parade on the 28th :cloud9:

  1. #1

    Open-topped bus parade on the 28th :cloud9:

    Where though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Where though.
    Kings Road and Cheyne Walk.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Kings Road and Cheyne Walk.
    Very nice
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  4. #4
    Surely there must be a 5th place trophy we can parade?
    No statue, no stand named, no testimonial match. He has had his reward for earlier efforts, and then some.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Where though.
    City of London bus tours?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Where though.
    I see LK said said he'd rather win the 4th place trophy than the FA Cup. Sky will be sharpening their knives ready to discuss it tonight.

    Silverware is why we all played football blah blah blah. Bore off.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I see LK said said he'd rather win the 4th place trophy than the FA Cup. Sky will be sharpening their knives ready to discuss it tonight.

    Silverware is why we all played football blah blah blah. Bore off.
    The irony being that Sky can't be bothered with the FA Cup either.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I see LK said said he'd rather win the 4th place trophy than the FA Cup. Sky will be sharpening their knives ready to discuss it tonight.

    Silverware is why we all played football blah blah blah. Bore off.
    Sky can say what they want, I think, for the money they pay.

    Our captain is perfectly correct though, even if only because the fourth-place trophy will be decided before the FA Cup final.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Sky can say what they want, I think, for the money they pay.

    Our captain is perfectly correct though, even if only because the fourth-place trophy will be decided before the FA Cup final.
    You on the gear, red? The FA Cup is always more important than some quasi 4th place trophy nonsense.

    Always.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You on the gear, red? The FA Cup is always more important than some quasi 4th place trophy nonsense.

    Always.
    I mean, we are still on course to win both.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •