Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Yeah, I've no problem with this.

  1. #1

    Yeah, I've no problem with this.

    She can definitely fck off back to Scotland.

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politic...-back-10417461

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She can definitely fck off back to Scotland.

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politic...-back-10417461
    If he was joking, I love it. Would almost vote for him myself.

    If he was serious he is a **** and deserves nutting.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She can definitely fck off back to Scotland.

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politic...-back-10417461
    What a deeply disgusting cnt James Heappey is though. That pic of him in the article - he's clearly been rimming some rent boy so deeply he's got sht stains around his eyes!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    What a deeply disgusting cnt James Heappey is though. That pic of him in the article - he's clearly been rimming some rent boy so deeply he's got sht stains around his eyes!
    He does look particularly revolting.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    If he was joking, I love it. Would almost vote for him myself.

    If he was serious he is a **** and deserves nutting.
    Pretty sure it was a joke. Mind you, I think it's fair enough to have limited patience with some snotty kid sitting in one of England's great bastions of privilege telling you how awful it is being part of the UK.

  6. #6
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    5,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She can definitely fck off back to Scotland.

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politic...-back-10417461
    yes, why should we let a wantaway Jockanese like her enjoy that lovely view of the Tor?
    Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She can definitely fck off back to Scotland.

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politic...-back-10417461
    hmmm, Ill need a pic of said schoolgirl before I choose sides B
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    hmmm, Ill need a pic of said schoolgirl before I choose sides B
    1975 called. They want their noncey banter back.

  9. #9
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    18,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    1975 called. They want their noncey banter back.
    I was 9 then Ash, I was on the end of noncey banter (probably)
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Pretty sure it was a joke. Mind you, I think it's fair enough to have limited patience with some snotty kid sitting in one of England's great bastions of privilege telling you how awful it is being part of the UK.
    I liked this bit:

    "The girl is understood to have been so upset, she went home and complained to her Scottish National Party-supporting father"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •