Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It seems as United are in the Europea league that all of a sudden

It seems as United are in the Europea league that all of a sudden

it's an important competition.

So I'd say let's go for that won next season it might be fun.

Won we haven't won.

Might have been a weird season at least we are breaking a lot of jinxes in the past 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Won we haven't won.

Might have been a weird season at least we are breaking a lot of jinxes in the past 3 games.
    Could be 4 in 4 games.... lose to Sunderland and we add missing CL to the list
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Won we haven't won.

Yes - definitely because United are in the final and nothing to do with it now having a Champions League place

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    If we do it's not the end of the world imo.

I actually enjoy watching the team again now and want Wenger to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - definitely because United are in the final and nothing to do with it now having a Champions League place
    Exactly. 10 characters

Won we haven't won.

Winning it is only about £10m less than the money you get for reaching the last 16 of the champions league

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Chief Pisser-on-Chips reporting for duty first thing on Monday - nice

If they lose in the final after Mourinho gave up on top 4 despite being only a few points off, it will be one of the more amusing things I've seen in football in some time.

Identify four targets, spend 150mil and lord knows how much per week obtaining them, then finish 6th and miss out on the CL.

I'll enjoy watching the Portugese greaseball talk that into a success story.

Someone tell me Ajax are any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Winning it is only about £10m less than the money you get for reaching the last 16 of the champions league
    We'll have to constrict our wage budget because of it, though. No new deal for Ozil

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    If they lose in the final after Mourinho gave up on top 4 despite being only a few points off, it will be one of the more amusing things I've seen in football in some time.

Identify four targets, spend 150mil and lord knows how much per week obtaining them, then finish 6th and miss out on the CL.

I'll enjoy watching the Portugese greaseball talk that into a success story.

Someone tell me Ajax are any good.
    Ajax have an average age of about 13. Perhaps one day they will be a very good team; at the moment they are more naive than the combined defenders at the African Cup of Nations.

United will murder them 1-0.