Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The heavens are shedding a tear

The heavens are shedding a tear

Welcome to Pukeville.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Welcome to Pukeville.
    Oh, did it rain on their parade? Just got home from a little stroll through Fitzroy Park and it started pissing down. Hadn't thought of them getting wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh, did it rain on their parade? Just got home from a little stroll through Fitzroy Park and it started pissing down. Hadn't thought of them getting wet.
    As stadium moves go they are not exactly moving very far are they? though I can see why they will miss it.
    I hope as part of their new design they will keep the poll in front of the camera as part of their tradition.

We didn't move very far but it altered some of our match day rituals/journeys.
    I do miss outside of Highbury on a cold night with people selling stuff in their front gardens and the smell of burgers wafting around The North Bank all illuminated. Freezing my *******s off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    As stadium moves go they are not exactly moving very far are they? though I can see why they will miss it.
    I hope as part of their new design they will keep the poll in front of the camera as part of their tradition.

We didn't move very far but it altered some of our match day rituals/journeys.
    I do miss outside of Highbury on a cold night with people selling stuff in their front gardens and the smell of burgers wafting around The North Bank all illuminated. Freezing my *******s off.
    I'm wondering how Spurs will maintain all their traditions? I'm guessing away fans will still be ambushed outside before and after? With that sort of weird acceptance from the Police and others, that allows it to continue every season? The whole thing will be upgraded though. They'll have a nice new area specially designed for it. "we've built this whole new section where Arsenal fans can be spat upon for 20 mins before and after every NLD, #COYS"