Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hope no-one was planning on needing the NHS today

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I was on holiday and fell poorly (i.e. started shïtting myself inside out). Some gobshïte doctor poked both sides of my abdomen, both hurt, so he packed me off to St Vs
    Wouldn't it have been safer to get you medevaced back to civilisation? Some fúcking Paddy with bone through his nose in a mud hut peering into the chicken's entrails is not the way forward when you need medical care.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wouldn't it have been safer to get you medevaced back to civilisation? Some fúcking Paddy with bone through his nose in a mud hut peering into the chicken's entrails is not the way forward when you need medical care.
    Oh, it got very awkward as my uncle and namesake got involved, summoned forth his family physician at great expense to see to me. This sage being the self-same gobshíte who couldn't diagnose a broken fùcking leg. I'd have been better off with the witch doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I expect he received the finest medical care known to man.

That is how we roll in Ireland. We love all god's children.