Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So it turns out that eating raw fish might not have been such a good idea after all

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    previously worked for a Japanese company, sc-san. :bowwhilsthandingbusinesscardwithtwohands:
    I have to work with the sadistic bástards regularly, i.

A hard people.

previously worked for a Japanese company, sc-san. :bowwhilsthandingbusinesscardwithtwohands:
    Is that where your predilection for that gay tea kicked in?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Much prefer a good bag of crisps.
    Asda own brand Cheese and Onion are the greatest of all crisps, I have recently discovered.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

A hard people.
    Fiercely and unashamedly racist, though. You have to give the little buggers that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well, no. But - and here's the key thing for me - would that delicate flavour not be better served by being lightly fried and served with a beurre noisette? In other words, is raw fish as good as cooked fish? For me, the answer is no.
    That depends entirely on the fish. A plump Dover Sole? Get in the pan. A rigor mortis-fresh seabass? Sounds like ceviche material to me. A fatty lump of tuna? Sashimi, sashimi, sashimi.

Asda own brand Cheese and Onion are the greatest of all crisps, I have recently discovered.
    You revolt me, young man.

Lays 'Poulet roti au thyme'. Every. Time.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Is that where your predilection for that gay tea kicked in?
    that occurred in Sri Lanka, sw.

I fear you may have missed the point of Orange Pekoe Tea, sw. It is the finest part of the leaf that makes regular tea, only it tastes much betterer than your PG tips and Typhoo style ****. The latter two are made from the stuff that falls through the sifting process. Or tea dust, if you will.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

That depends entirely on the fish. A plump Dover Sole? Get in the pan. A rigor mortis-fresh seabass? Sounds like ceviche material to me. A fatty lump of tuna? Sashimi, sashimi, sashimi.
    Yes. I'd make an exception for oily fish, I think. But even there, is one not depriving oneself of the flavour of the searing by eating it raw? The jury is out for me.

A hard people.
    especially the useless ones who have been flown to the UK for a 'window seat' job

that occurred in Sri Lanka, sw.

I fear you may have missed the point of Orange Pekoe Tea, sw. It is the finest part of the leaf that makes regular tea, only it tastes much betterer than your PG tips and Typhoo style ****. The latter two are made from the stuff that falls through the sifting process. Or tea dust, if you will.
    I assume these Orange Pekoe teabags are triangle in shape?

Makes better tea you know, something to do with flow, science stuff.