Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So it turns out that eating raw fish might not have been such a good idea after all

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    sw loves Star Anus in his bacon sandwiches.
    Montys youngest ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you go up the tea country? Around Hatton? I love it up there.
    Dunno if it was Hatton but would make sense as it was on a drive from Galle to Kandy.

I was amazed by the lack of H&S on those sifting machines - open drives, shafts and belts everywhere.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

sw loves Star Anus in his bacon sandwiches.
    Star Anise in a bacon sandwich? Is the man insane?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Dunno if it was Hatton but would make sense as it was on a drive from Galle to Kandy.

I was amazed by the lack of H&S on those sifting machines - open drives, shafts and belts everywhere.
    Good man IUFG

Health and safety

I stayed for a few days in an old tea planter's house on a plantation, refurbished to 1930s colonial splendour.

Let's be frank, after about 10 minutes I was horsewhipping coolies and generally behaving like a colonial tyrant

It was fúking great.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good man IUFG
    I was bothered about having my arm taken off whilst walking around, sw. Not for the workers welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good man IUFG
    I did laugh at that myself, I must admit.

Star Anise in a bacon sandwich? Is the man insane?
    Funny **** in a poncey shíthouse on Dame Street pulled this on me one morning as I made my way to work after a more than ample feed of drink the night before.

Nearly broke my fúcking tooth on the thing.

Deduced if you prefer.

Does it rhyme with 'ships in navy'?
    You mustn't tell. It will be a nice surprise.

It won't be Bisto, you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You mustn't tell. It will be a nice surprise.

It won't be Bisto, you understand.
    I shan't.

Have you made gravy specially? You should do what I do and always freeze any leftover gravy from a roast to act as a starter for the next batch of gravy you make. My gravy must have the DNA of thousands of animals in it by now.