Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: So it turns out that eating raw fish might not have been such a good idea after all

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's a charming fellow. I approached him once in the street and gripped his hand. "Mr Corrigan," I said, for 'twas he. "I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for so many incredible meals." He looked duly pleased and said something unintelligible in that approximation of the English language you people use.
    He might have been George Graham
    :monty:
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    'Supermarket'? Oh, dear God! :faintsdeadaway:
    D'you suppose the fellow lives somewhere they don't have a farmer's market?

'Supermarket'?
    You are aware of these entities? There is one called Waitrose right in the middle of Hertford iirc.

Don't tell me you don't shop in them, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Did you note his gin blossoms?
    No, I was, not to put too fine a point on it, ****ed.

He's a charming fellow. I approached him once in the street and gripped his hand. "Mr Corrigan," I said, for 'twas he. "I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for so many incredible meals." He looked duly pleased and said something unintelligible in that approximation of the English language you people use.
    Did you ask for his autograph?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You are aware of these entities? There is one called Waitrose right in the middle of Hertford iirc.

Don't tell me you don't shop in them, b
    The one in Hertford is a sore point, i. They are closing it and the plan was to move it to a big site in Ware, thus increasing my house price by approximately £20,000 overnight. But Asda of all people have objected to this move, throwing the whole thing into doubt.

As if Waitrose is competition for Asda, ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did you ask for his autograph?
    Did I balls. He's a man I pay to cook my dinner, but I was feeling over emotional due to drink.

I did the same to Michelle Roux senior in Bangkok, actually, and I've never even eaten at his place. Again, I was in drink.

There is plenty in this part. They are mainly robbing ****s with their overpriced sausages, etc.

You don't see many poor farmers; and there is a reason for this.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

We have a Farmers Market about 500 yards away from the house in Marley Park.

It is quite an extraordinary place as every Saturday there are Mexican farmers, Italian farmers, Middle Eastern farmers and even a bloke who farms fish.

Did I balls. He's a man I pay to cook my dinner, but I was feeling over emotional due to drink.

I did the same to Michelle Roux senior in Bangkok, actually, and I've never even eaten at his place. Again, I was in drink.
    I always preferred Albert, tbh.