Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Manchester United are going to actually win this Mickey Mouse cup-thing, aren't they

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    So it looks like Wenger will be allowed a full and final say on transfers still, putting the DoF idea to bed. (also may mean Gazidiz is sacked in the summer).

    I see we're being linked with Morata again. Take that as a Grioud replacement?
    Being linked witha player means diddly squat..... newspapers do this to get clicks/sell papers
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Being linked witha player means diddly squat..... newspapers do this to get clicks/sell papers
    Gets our Ricardo character excited though. Every. Single. Time.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Being linked witha player means diddly squat..... newspapers do this to get clicks/sell papers
    No smoke without fire, P.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No smoke without fire, P.
    Either you are about 8 and your character on here is a complete wind up... or you actually are as thick as pig ****
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No smoke without fire, P.
    What about smoke machines?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Kind of deserved it for being such a **** in the sending off incident but just any half decent touch would have done
    Personally I am of the opinion that the bloke who passed it to him should simply have put his laces through the ball and then cartwheeled back to the half way line stopping dead in front of JM as means of celebration.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    What about smoke machines?
    Not real smoke.

    Duh.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Personally I am of the opinion that the bloke who passed it to him should simply have put his laces through the ball and then cartwheeled back to the half way line stopping dead in front of JM as means of celebration.
    Just seen it on youtube, not quite the sitter it was being made out to be imo. Came to the lad who passed it very quickly, not sure he could have put his laces through it as you suggest.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not real smoke.

    Duh.
    Thanks Bollo

    (j would get the reference - RIP J

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Just seen it on youtube, not quite the sitter it was being made out to be imo. Came to the lad who passed it very quickly, not sure he could have put his laces through it as you suggest.
    Hold on, he had time to look up and try to play his pass, attempting to pick out Guidetti. Are you suggesting he could not just have leathered it goal wards from 5-6 yards or whatever?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •