Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Like we're going to believe you've had a girlfriend.

Latex, with a permanently surprised expression doesn't count.
    Had your mum... but there again, who hasn't
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

But you must admit that the thing which brings you real joy is a thing which panders to your pathological hatred of the Arsenal Football Club?
    Errrr, no. I can't say I'm as bothered as I used to be - as you must agree - but hatred? Not really sure why you think so tbh...we all have a persona on here and enjoy a good moan but not even the arch Wenger-outers actually hate the club

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Errrr, no. I can't say I'm as bothered as I used to be - as you must agree - but hatred? Not really sure why you think so tbh...we all have a persona on here and enjoy a good moan but not even the arch Wenger-outers actually hate the club
    Fúck me, how many years is it? And you can still be with such obvious bait?

I'm a little diasppointed, to be honest.

Fúck me, how many years is it? And you can still be with such obvious bait?

I'm a little diasppointed, to be honest.
    Oh fúck off. I've got chickens to chase

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I was stood in a pub in Putney called the Coat and Badge. I specifically remember thinking when Neville fouled Bergkamp 'HA HA HA HA HA there goes your treble HA HA HA HA'

Still, I was able to forget my despair slightly by getting stuck into a lamb shwarma from Kebab King.
    I have a horrible feeling that was where I watched the European Cup final a few weeks later. Used to drink in Putney a lot in those days