Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else remember this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anyone else remember this?

I remember feeling quite deflated at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I was in NYC at the time and missed it thank fúck. We should have won and stuffed their treble. I still hate those utter utter ****s...and as for united...

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I was in NYC at the time and missed it thank fúck. We should have won and stuffed their treble. I still hate those utter utter ****s...and as for united...
    Yes, I'd assume that was the last occasion you were truly happy.

What happened to you, 7? Did Herbert Chapman touch your winkle, or something?

Yes, I'd assume that was the last occasion you were truly happy.

What happened to you, 7? Did Herbert Chapman touch your winkle, or something?
    The awimber? Not that I can remember.

I am perfectly happy with my lot tyvm

The awimber? Not that I can remember.

I am perfectly happy with my lot tyvm
    But you must admit that the thing which brings you real joy is a thing which panders to your pathological hatred of the Arsenal Football Club?

But you must admit that the thing which brings you real joy is a thing which panders to your pathological hatred of the Arsenal Football Club?
    Errrr, no. I can't say I'm as bothered as I used to be - as you must agree - but hatred? Not really sure why you think so tbh...we all have a persona on here and enjoy a good moan but not even the arch Wenger-outers actually hate the club

I was stood in a pub in Putney called the Coat and Badge. I specifically remember thinking when Neville fouled Bergkamp 'HA HA HA HA HA there goes your treble HA HA HA HA'

Still, I was able to forget my despair slightly by getting stuck into a lamb shwarma from Kebab King.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I was stood in a pub in Putney called the Coat and Badge. I specifically remember thinking when Neville fouled Bergkamp 'HA HA HA HA HA there goes your treble HA HA HA HA'

Still, I was able to forget my despair slightly by getting stuck into a lamb shwarma from Kebab King.
    I have a horrible feeling that was where I watched the European Cup final a few weeks later. Used to drink in Putney a lot in those days

It's why DB10 will never be my favourite Arsenal player, could have saved us all a lot of bother if he'd scored that penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's why DB10 will never be my favourite Arsenal player, could have saved us all a lot of bother if he'd scored that penalty.
    I was there with my gf of the time.. she complianed it was too noisy.

There again DB wouldn't have been an issue if the offside goal chalked off for Man U in the first game had stood (was onside)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar