Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just seen the leaked Labour manifesto. Corbyn wants you all

Just seen the leaked Labour manifesto. Corbyn wants you all

living like the nordics

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    living like the nordics
    The Brtish are a proud race, b, and will never succomb to the shackles of communism.

living like the nordics
    Hang on - the election is a couple of weeks away, why is the manifesto being leaked rather than just published

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hang on - the election is a couple of weeks away, why is the manifesto being leaked rather than just published
    Because they are incompetent loonies, fighting amongst themselves like ferrets in a sack.

It is so late because the current Labour leadership is incompetent and it has been leaked because people within the Labour party understandably want Corbyn to crash and burn horribly.

I read they are finalising it today or something, so i imagine it will be out soon. Does seem very late in the day as you say.

living like the nordics
    It feels more like he's pining for the 'good old days' of Britain in the 70s when everyone was skint, nothing worked and, the moment anything did, the unions would immediately go on strike to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It feels more like he's pining for the 'good old days' of Britain in the 70s when everyone was skint, nothing worked and, the moment anything did, the unions would immediately go on strike to stop it.
    Have to say that if Social media was the barometer of voters then Labour would win by a landslide. I wonder they are so more prevalent on social media?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have to say that if Social media was the barometer of voters then Labour would win by a landslide. I wonder they are so more prevalent on social media?
    Because it's easier than actually getting out and voting?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Because they crave echo chambers where their views go largely unchallenged. They have learnt absolutely nothing from losing the 2015 election and the Brexit referendum and, rather than emerge from their echo chambers to engage with those with different views, have retreated further into them