Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Anyone else remember this?

  1. #1

    Anyone else remember this?

    I remember feeling quite deflated at the time.


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I remember feeling quite deflated at the time.
    I was in NYC at the time and missed it thank fúck. We should have won and stuffed their treble. I still hate those utter utter cúnts...and as for united...

  3. #3
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    10,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I remember feeling quite deflated at the time.

    It's why DB10 will never be my favourite Arsenal player, could have saved us all a lot of bother if he'd scored that penalty.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I was in NYC at the time and missed it thank fúck. We should have won and stuffed their treble. I still hate those utter utter cúnts...and as for united...
    Yes, I'd assume that was the last occasion you were truly happy.

    What happened to you, 7? Did Herbert Chapman touch your winkle, or something?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's why DB10 will never be my favourite Arsenal player, could have saved us all a lot of bother if he'd scored that penalty.
    I was there with my gf of the time.. she complianed it was too noisy.

    There again DB wouldn't have been an issue if the offside goal chalked off for Man U in the first game had stood (was onside)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, I'd assume that was the last occasion you were truly happy.

    What happened to you, 7? Did Herbert Chapman touch your winkle, or something?
    The awimber? Not that I can remember.

    I am perfectly happy with my lot tyvm

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I remember feeling quite deflated at the time.

    I was listening to that game on the radio for some reason. I switched off when Dennis missed his penalty, safe in the knowledge we would lose, so missed Giggs' coup de grace.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    The awimber? Not that I can remember.

    I am perfectly happy with my lot tyvm
    But you must admit that the thing which brings you real joy is a thing which panders to your pathological hatred of the Arsenal Football Club?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    I was in NYC at the time and missed it thank fúck. We should have won and stuffed their treble. I still hate those utter utter cúnts...and as for united...
    I was stood in a pub in Putney called the Coat and Badge. I specifically remember thinking when Neville fouled Bergkamp 'HA HA HA HA HA there goes your treble HA HA HA HA'



    Still, I was able to forget my despair slightly by getting stuck into a lamb shwarma from Kebab King.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I was there with my gf of the time.. she complianed it was too noisy.

    There again DB wouldn't have been an issue if the offside goal chalked off for Man U in the first game had stood (was onside)
    Like we're going to believe you've had a girlfriend.

    Latex, with a permanently surprised expression doesn't count.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •