Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Xhaka is going to be tremendous imo

  1. #1

    Xhaka is going to be tremendous imo

    Looks like I found time to make a post after all.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Looks like I found time to make a post after all.
    He's going to be our Xabi Alonso :quarterback:

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Looks like I found time to make a post after all.
    Funny what a few half decent results can do.

    But a few weeks ago he was a slow, useless liability.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Funny what a few half decent results can do.

    But a few weeks ago he was a slow, useless liability.
    Who said that then?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Looks like I found time to make a post after all.
    Needs an muscular black fella next to him and we're sorted.

  6. #6
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,406
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Funny what a few half decent results can do.

    But a few weeks ago he was a slow, useless liability.
    Never had a bad word to say about the chap, can see the quality is there. Do believe he'll be quite the player next season alongside Santi

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Never had a bad word to say about the chap, can see the quality is there. Do believe he'll be quite the player next season alongside Santi
    Don't see that happening myself, especially in this system.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Funny what a few half decent results can do.

    But a few weeks ago he was a slow, useless liability.
    I love him as a player, exactly what we needed in many respects. However I have some concerns about his mobility. He doesn't exactly get about the pitch like Patrick did in his prime, does he?

    Which is why he needs to play next to someone who does.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Needs an muscular black fella next to him and we're sorted.
    Coquelin.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Needs an muscular black fella next to him and we're sorted.
    Bakayoko

    Don't know if you saw it, but he had a moment of skill in the Juve game the over night that was quite breath taking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •