Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just seen the leaked Labour manifesto. Corbyn wants you all

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's true. I mean, I'm actually surprised when I see someone tweeting something that goes against currently allowable thought; I'm a bit like Winston Smith reading the book.
    I believe the expression is 'red pilled'. You certainly are now seeing ideas creeping into mainstream discussion that would once have been thought 'hate crime'. I even heard someone suggest the other day that maybe treating every tomboy or effeminate boy as if they are in immediate need of gender realignment might not be a terribly good plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I believe the expression is 'red pilled'. You certainly are now seeing ideas creeping into mainstream discussion that would once have been thought 'hate crime'. I even heard someone suggest the other day that maybe treating every tomboy or effeminate boy as if they are in immediate need of gender realignment might not be a terribly good plan.
    Piers Morgan's glw, I believe. It was written in the relative safety of the Telegraph

Have you seen the 'gender free' police hats, designed to not alienate trans applicants?

Someone must cry 'enough!' soon, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That is of course the other left wing trait, they are incredibly preachy.
    Yes, up there on the moral high ground, bellowing away like their heroes.

ian harvey.jpg

That is of course the other left wing trait, they are incredibly preachy.

Well left-wing politics are essentially predicated on an assumed moral superiority. This means they are innately exclusionary, since in order to convince they demand an effective admission of moral turpitude on many of the would-be converts (i.e. solvent white males). Naturally, most such people are resistant to this and thus prefer to stick two fingers up and vote Tory instead.

Piers Morgan's glw, I believe. It was written in the relative safety of the Telegraph
    But even that's a start, you see. From there, such heresies can leak into other places.

Yes, up there on the moral high ground, bellowing away like their heroes.

ian harvey.jpg
    The number of Stalin denialists you encounter on Twitter is genuinely horrifying. And, even when they do accept that he might have killed a couple of million people, they will start telling with no shame you that you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. These are the same people who will happily in the next breath start condemning people as 'Nazis' for voting for Donald Trump.

Have you seen the 'gender free' police hats, designed to not alienate trans applicants?

Someone must cry 'enough!' soon, surely?
    I did see that. I'd hoped it might be a pïsstake.

So are male to female transers going to be allowed to conduct strip searches on female prisoners, I wonder?

I did see that. I'd hoped it might be a pïsstake.

So are male to female transers going to be allowed to conduct strip searches on female prisoners, I wonder?
    Isn't Awimb a leeeeeeeetle bit of an echo chamber?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Isn't Awimb a leeeeeeeetle bit of an echo chamber?
    Of late, perhaps, but not historically. There have traditionally been widely differing political viewpoints on here.