Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone had a celebrity brush today?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I saw the bloke from the Hothouse Flowers on the Luas. Then again I see him most mornings.
    He sang the Lakes of Pontchartrain to me and my mate (and a few regulars) when I was in a pub he frequents in Galway. Top bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He was in casual attire.

In fact it was raining and he was carrying neither a light jacket / cagoule or other type of rain wear. Odd behaviour. Perhaps he has take to drugs.
    No, obviously just on his way from place to place and not intending to be subject to the elements for any significant length of time.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    He sang the Lakes of Pontchartrain to me and my mate (and a few regulars) when I was in a pub he frequents in Galway. Top bloke.
    Did it get him into your knickers, G? You can tell us..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Did it get him into your knickers, G? You can tell us..
    No. I'm not that easy redg. Unlike your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    No. I'm not that easy redg. Unlike your mum.
    Harsh, but fair