Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 4 betting...

Top 4 betting...

So having backed us at 6/1 and 11/1 in recent weeks the odds are now down to 3/1 and I can lay off my liabilities for a nice profit.

Question is...do I gamble one more time.

If we beat Stoke my guess is that we'll be down to 11/10ish to make Top 4 and if Liverpool dropped more points vs West Ham then we'll be odds on with Liverpool around the 2/1 to 9/4 price point but I don't think I'll wait that long...my decision will be to make a trade now or gamble on us beating Stoke and then trading.

I'm not waiting for Liverpool's game.

Thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    So having backed us at 6/1 and 11/1 in recent weeks the odds are now down to 3/1 and I can lay off my liabilities for a nice profit.

Question is...do I gamble one more time.

If we beat Stoke my guess is that we'll be down to 11/10ish to make Top 4 and if Liverpool dropped more points vs West Ham then we'll be odds on with Liverpool around the 2/1 to 9/4 price point but I don't think I'll wait that long...my decision will be to make a trade now or gamble on us beating Stoke and then trading.

I'm not waiting for Liverpool's game.

Thoughts...
    We'll beat Stoke and Everton and then lose 0-1 to Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We'll beat Stoke and Everton and then lose 0-1 to Sunderland
    *******s - it's on. We'll probably finish third

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    *******s - it's on. We'll probably finish third
    Show your working la.

More - importantly, who gives a f*ck?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    More - importantly, who gives a f*ck?
    Pretty much everyone

Pretty much everyone
    Your everyone is different than my everyone.

Most Gooners I know see missing out on the CL as potentially having more upside than downside. We don't have any chance of winning it and we don't need the money, so why bother?

Most Gooners I know see missing out on the CL as potentially having more upside than downside. We don't have any chance of winning it and we don't need the money, so why bother?
    How many of these 'Gooners' do you know?

When you say 'we don't need the money', are you channelling Diane Abbott? A few million here or there might make all the difference to who we can sign or keep.

How many of these 'Gooners' do you know?

When you say 'we don't need the money', are you channelling Diane Abbott? A few million here or there might make all the difference to who we can sign or keep.
    Oh, I'd say about 10 or so, including our very own SW, Arsemart and Ciaran.

Last results I saw we had £250mil in cash with a projection that we would hit 300mil later this year. If we aren't going to spend it, we don't really need it.

"we don't need the money" show me any nbusiness that would be happy to turn down the income the CL brings and I will show you a business that is going to go bust.

CL football gives us income, better chance of attracting better players, sponsor money..... you really do seem to know **** all about football
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar