Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spurs shelve £67m hotel construction.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    https://www.constructionnews.co.uk/p...019739.article

What amazes me is how they'd planned to fill a 180 room 4-star hotel in the first place. Shirley you can't run a hotel on 26-odd nights a year plus a couple of NFL games, especially when the nearest tube station is one and a half miles away through one of the worst parts of London.
    What amazes me is why a football club would spend all that money on a hotel when they could buy Higuain with it instead. Bogus.

And we didn't didn't even get a hotel out of it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm very sure Burke had people referring to this very thing when he said it
    Burke was a ****

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    https://www.constructionnews.co.uk/p...019739.article

What amazes me is how they'd planned to fill a 180 room 4-star hotel in the first place. Shirley you can't run a hotel on 26-odd nights a year plus a couple of NFL games, especially when the nearest tube station is one and a half miles away through one of the worst parts of London.
    Will their new stadium have conference facilities? I am sure they will that's always good business.

Old Trafford hotels always do well. Especially with Mediacity nearby.

London hotels always fill up.