Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Happy Birthday to the Greatest Gooner ever!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Gooner ever!

In my opinion as a fan of 46 years and two days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVLRMWjHa0U

If you agree, please share somethimng of his. If you think that we have ever had a better player, why not show us ll why!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post

If you agree, please share somethimng of his. If you think that we have ever had a better player, why not show us ll why!

I know that one of our number thinks that Anthony Adams was a better player than Dennis. I'l let him show his working ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I know that one of our number thinks that Anthony Adams was a better player than Dennis. I'l let him show his working ...
    Who's this Anthony Adams fellow?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Who's this Anthony Adams fellow?

Centre back. You wouldn't be interested!
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Centre back. You wouldn't be interested!
    On the contrary, I believe all centre backs ought to be like him. Unlike certain managers of the Arsenal Football Club we could name.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone thought that, a, as no player called Anthony Adams has ever played for the Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone thought that, a, as no player called Anthony Adams has ever played for the Arsenal
    I blame your lot at the Times.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Ah. I must have been thinking of somebody else.

I thought you meant Bono but then I wondered how you knew he was Arsenal.

In my opinion as a fan of 46 years and two days.:
    The best player to ever wear the shirt, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”