Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you imagine if we had a manager like Allegri :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's some plan - Andrea didn't appreciate it anyway
    Yeah, all those trophies

In fairness, Milan is somewhat nicer than Turin, though not by much.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I am coming to the view that our Richard is actually a complete wind-up character. The author is probably not a young, affulent, South African, right-wing doctor with very superficial opinions about football, but is actually a 54 year-old black lady from west London who votes Green, works as a housing officer in Hounslow and occasionally goes to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham.
    Quite, while I may not be as specific on the demographic profiling which you have carried out the suggestion that he's a wind up has long been a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yeah, all those trophies

In fairness, Milan is somewhat nicer than Turin, though not by much.
    A man is more than trophies, r. At least that is what the man himself said in his book. Very good read - likes his PlayStation

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I am coming to the view that our Richard is actually a complete wind-up character. The author is probably not a young, affulent, South African, right-wing doctor with very superficial opinions about football, but is actually a 54 year-old black lady from west London who votes Green, works as a housing officer in Hounslow and occasionally goes to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham.
    I think he's a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    I think he's a ****
    nicely put, h
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

A man is more than trophies, r. At least that is what the man himself said in his book. Very good read - likes his PlayStation
    Just don't like his sort, I'm afraid. Even on FIFA.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Just don't like his sort, I'm afraid. Even on FIFA.
    I should have realised. You must have loved Juve playing with Mandzukic, Higuain and Dybala last night. Quite a front three

What was your view on Allegri's managerial record before taking over a side that is the strongest in its league by a distance?
    I'll be perfectly honest with you, LA - I have no idea. I just like the cut of his jib and think it's time for us to try something new. However, I have made my peace with the fact Wenger is staying for two more years at the very least. It could be worse, I suppose.

It matters not now that the cricket season has begun, of course. Don't Hants look good? I sense a championship battle with Middlesex.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'll be perfectly honest with you, LA - I have no idea. I just like the cut of his jib and think it's time for us to try something new. However, I have made my peace with the fact Wenger is staying for two more years at the very least. It could be worse, I suppose.

It matters not now that the cricket season has begun, of course. Don't Hants look good? I sense a championship battle with Middlesex.
    Nice to see Carberry back. Going to be very tight this year. Probably be little difference between winning the title and getting relegated. Be interesting to see what Mason Crane can do this year - if he can get a game. Surrey look strong and Yorkshire, too. Tough to call