Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can you imagine if we had a manager like Allegri :cloud9:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Harsh in the extreme expecting Dick to have an opinion on anything other than the Emperor's new clothes.
    I am coming to the view that our Richard is actually a complete wind-up character. The author is probably not a young, affulent, South African, right-wing doctor with very superficial opinions about football, but is actually a 54 year-old black lady from west London who votes Green, works as a housing officer in Hounslow and occasionally goes to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I am coming to the view that our Richard is actually a complete wind-up character. The author is probably not a young, affulent, South African, right-wing doctor with very superficial opinions about football, but is actually a 54 year-old black lady from west London who votes Green, works as a housing officer in Hounslow and occasionally goes to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham.
    Quite, while I may not be as specific on the demographic profiling which you have carried out the suggestion that he's a wind up has long been a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think he's a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    I think he's a ****
    nicely put, h
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”