Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you imagine if we had a manager like Allegri :cloud9:

Can you imagine if we had a manager like Allegri :cloud9:

And imagine if he bought Dybala with him

Don't want this Monaco fella. An also-ran and not a born winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

Allegri dresses well. Sharp suit and good shoes. None of this big coat nonsense. Allegri was apparently quite keen on coming to London too. I imagine that ship has sailed for another year now. Juve won't give him up without a fight now.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Allegri dresses well. Sharp suit and good shoes. None of this big coat nonsense. Allegri was apparently quite keen on coming to London too. I imagine that ship has sailed for another year now. Juve won't give him up without a fight now.
    Yes but would he dress so sharp on a wet Wednesday night at Stoke?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

What was your view on Allegri's managerial record before taking over a side that is the strongest in its league by a distance?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    What was your view on Allegri's managerial record before taking over a side that is the strongest in its league by a distance?
    Harsh in the extreme expecting Dick to have an opinion on anything other than the Emperor's new clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Harsh in the extreme expecting Dick to have an opinion on anything other than the Emperor's new clothes.
    Yes - quite sad really. Although I do like Allegri, this is the man who left Pirlo out of his side and then let him go to Juve on a free. People have been shot for lesser crimes

Yes - quite sad really. Although I do like Allegri, this is the man who left Pirlo out of his side and then let him go to Juve on a free. People have been shot for lesser crimes
    Just thinking ahead, wasn't he.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am coming to the view that our Richard is actually a complete wind-up character. The author is probably not a young, affulent, South African, right-wing doctor with very superficial opinions about football, but is actually a 54 year-old black lady from west London who votes Green, works as a housing officer in Hounslow and occasionally goes to Craven Cottage to watch Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Just thinking ahead, wasn't he.
    That's some plan - Andrea didn't appreciate it anyway

A fine manager it seems but the flip side of a Guardiola or Enrique being handed the luxury of Messi/Suarez etc he has the defensive quartet of Buffon + 3 which would give any manager a basis of success.

Anyway, and I accept it is difficult to keep up, I think it was just yesterday when Richard was announcing his position that AW was a changed man and should stay as in fact it was our Chief Executive which was perhaps the issue.