Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dear God. Comrade Corbyn has just launched the SWP's (sorry) Labour's

Dear God. Comrade Corbyn has just launched the SWP's (sorry) Labour's

election campaign with a speech aimed directly at Momentum and Class War members. It included thinly-veiled threats of revenge against the successful and a Murdoch conspiracy theory.

This landslide could be more even more amusing than we imagined

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    election campaign with a speech aimed directly at Momentum and Class War members. It included thinly-veiled threats of revenge against the successful and a Murdoch conspiracy theory.

He had a go at someone holding a Wenger out sign though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He had a go at someone holding a Wenger out sign though
    Hmm, if he's 'Wenger In', I might have to re-think.

I suppose it's possible that he could be right about something, even if just by accident, but it seems unlikely.

Hmm, if he's 'Wenger In', I might have to re-think.

I suppose it's possible that he could be right about something, even if just by accident, but it seems unlikely.
    Speaking of people who are hard to get rid of - I see Advocaat is back for the Dutch with Gullit as his assistant - are there no Dutch managers under 65?

Speaking of people who are hard to get rid of - I see Advocaat is back for the Dutch with Gullit as his assistant - are there no Dutch managers under 65?
    They're holding out for Koeman, I expect.

They're holding out for Koeman, I expect.
    Yes, just read an article suggesting that is the case. Hopefully, Ajax winning the Europa League will spark a resurgence in Dutch football

Yes, just read an article suggesting that is the case. Hopefully, Ajax winning the Europa League will spark a resurgence in Dutch football
    This young Ajax team looks interesting, but I know few details. I suspect half of them will turn out to be furriners anyway

This young Ajax team looks interesting, but I know few details. I suspect half of them will turn out to be furriners anyway
    The young Dane who you were quite taken with last week???

Arsenal fan* you know.

*Information based on article read at the weekend. He liked us when we were good.

You shouldn't criticise Corbyn. If he is Labour Party leader it is because he has been elected and is supported by the members. He must therefore, by your own standards, be doing a great job for the Labour Party.

He's saying he won't go even if they lose by a landslide He's determined to drive the Labour Party onto the rocks AND be captain of the lifeboat.

And all because Ed Miliband thought £3 membership was a clever wheeze and Margaret Beckett thought there should be 'a debate' in the leadership contest.