Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WeatherWIMB. It being May and everything, is there the slightest chance we could

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Jesus H Titty Christ, f. I remember advising you perfectly clearly at the time that unless you cover more than 15 or 20,000 miles a year, a diesel will cost you more to buy, more to maintain and will drive like a piece of leaden cráp.

I might as well talk to my fúcking self.

Though it's seems to have good MPG. I filled it up went to Dover and back and few general trips shopping etc and to Stansted and back and still have some left in the tank

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Though it's seems to have good MPG. I filled it up went to Dover and back and few general trips shopping etc and to Stansted and back and still have some left in the tank
    YOU'RE STILL NOT LISTENING! The saving in fuel is going to work out far less than the additional costs of buying and running a diesel. I TOLD YOU THAT TWO YEARS AGO!

Fúck's sake. I'm going out now, I'm got the hump.

YOU'RE STILL NOT LISTENING! The saving in fuel is going to work out far less than the additional costs of buying and running a diesel. I TOLD YOU THAT TWO YEARS AGO!

I didn't plan opn buying it Sir C. it just happened. I went to take the Panda for a MOT come home with a new car
    stupidly I had just paid for the MOT.

Bit silly really probably the most expensive regular purchase I've made and probably spent the most time thinking about it.

My 435d pulls like a train, though. Overtaking is a breeze

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My 435d pulls like a train, though. Overtaking is a breeze
    Yes, it's clearly much more sporty than the equivalent petrol model, you educationally-subnormal amoeba.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    have some modicum of fûcking warmth, please? It's as cold as a tart's kiss out there.

Failing that, could we at least have some rain so that we don't have to keep watering, ffs?

Global warming my fûcking hole imo.
    Snow showers here. 2'C

Having said that it was 20'C on Friday which was nice.

Yes, it's clearly much more sporty than the equivalent petrol model, you educationally-subnormal amoeba.
    It's more powerful, faster, has more torque and is more frugal than a 440i.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It's more powerful, faster, has more torque and is more frugal than a 440i.
    It has a slow-revving pressure ignition lorry engine that weighs about 3 tons and destroys the handling characteristics YOU BRAINLESS PIECE OF SCUM.

It has a slow-revving pressure ignition lorry engine that weighs about 3 tons and destroys the handling characteristics YOU BRAINLESS PIECE OF SCUM.
    Now now, is there any need for language like that? You may be surprised to note that I don't often find myself lapping Silverstone of a Tuesday evening. So in 99% of conditions, I don't care too much for poise and refinement around the bends.

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    now now, is there an need for language like that? You may be surprised to note that i don't often find myself lapping silverstone of a tuesday evening. So in 99% of conditions, i don't care too much for poise and refinement around the bends.
    shut up maggot no one asked you!