Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I tired to fix the dishwasher!

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I had no idea they were so expensive, having just replaced one that had given me almost twenty years service.
    Needless to say, I went German again.
    I inherited an ancient Hotpoint job when I moved into the house that is still going great guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You broke the lower spray bar, didn't you?
    With regret, I must confirm your theory

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I tried to post the word 'tried'!

You are probably just tried.

I mean tired.

With regret, I must confirm your theory
    To be fair, you have the hands of a navvy. We should have expected nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I had no idea they were so expensive, having just replaced one that had given me almost twenty years service.
    Needless to say, I went German again.
    300 quid areas, isn't it? Cheap, really. It's going to last 3 years, that's £2 a week

To be fair, you have the hands of a navvy. We should have expected nothing else.
    Eh? I have girlie little hands and the wrists of a ballerina. It's a constant source of regret to me.

Eh? I have girlie little hands and the wrists of a ballerina. It's a constant source of regret to me.
    the tossers who installed my new washing machine used the old pipe which I found the washer on the floor.

I found a leak when I got back from Italy.

so i had to pull out the machine and fix it. a washing machine is not a fun thing to move around makes you look like a wimp

Do you? Maybe I'm thinking of your glw's hands.

300 quid areas, isn't it? Cheap, really. It's going to last 3 years, that's £2 a week
    Be a lot easier if people (wife and child) put the dirty stuff in the dishwasher rather then in the sink, so that I don't then have to move it to where it should go in the 1st place!

Do you? Maybe I'm thinking of your glw's hands.
    Excuse me! My wife's hands are no larger than those of any other 'woman'. She's got a massive Adam's apple and scrotum, mind.